Sunday 17 February 2013

The Places of Bristol



 I have recently taken over as Theatre Editor for Bristol’s online magazine, Inter:Mission and with my new role comes new experiences (and the odd free press ticket). I’ve only been in the position for two weeks, but I’ve already been to an array of new places across the city. There are so many little theatres, bars and quirky activities that students don’t seem to take advantage of. I have discovered that Bristol is so more than just Whiteladies Road and Lounge, and as embarrassed as I am that it took me almost two years to realise it, I hope to persuade you too.


In this new feature for my blog, I hope to point you in the direction of new and fun places to go outside of the student routine. If you feel like you seem to be visiting the same places over and over again and actually quite fancy a good cocktail bar rather than Bed @ Bunker or a quirky cinema rather than the Odeon, then you’ve come to the right place. 

oldukphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment