Monday 10 September 2012

Welcome to Cyberspace


I have decided to start a blog. I hear you, not another 20 something girl here to moan about her obsession with fashion and all things pink. Well, you need not run for the hills or press back space in an attempt to avoid the girly girl, because that is not me. My name is Jenny and I live in Hertfordshire. Like all people who live in the countryside around London, I definitely pretend to be a Londoner more than I should. I go to Bristol University to study French, an obsession of mine (well, all things France related really) and I like to sing. Most of all, one day I would like to get a job, and like all students whose degree doesn’t bare much relevance on the real world, the ever-looming graduation means one thing (well two if you count the fact that I will have made it through uni) I will need to join real life. So I have decided to write about it and everything that I feel might be of slight interest to others that happens in my life. And if it doesn’t work out? Well at least I won’t have harmed any trees. A la prochaine fois!

No comments:

Post a Comment